21. RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
(Below is not an exclusive list).
See also standing order 11.
- The Council may (if necessary) appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- The Council shall have policies and procedures in place to respond to an individual exercising statutory rights concerning his personal data.
- The Council shall have a written policy in place for responding to and managing a personal data breach.
- The Council shall keep a record of all personal data breaches comprising the facts relating to the personal data breach, its effects and the remedial action taken.
- The Council shall ensure that information communicated in its privacy notice(s) is in an easily accessible and available formand kept up to date.
- The Council shall maintain a written record of its processing activities.