Where to 'Report it'...

The parish of Nutfield is covered by the authorities shown underneath of this page.

Surrey County Council
Tandridge District Council logo

Both of these local authorities have web pages where you can report problems. We have included links below to some of the special pages. Please email parishclerk@nutfieldpc.com if we have missed anything or you spot any errors.


Anti-social behaviour

This includes:

Bins (Residential) Collection

If you have a question on your bin collection:


Flood warnings for the Nutfield, Surrey area. Visit this flood warning page and type ‘Nutfield’ in the search box.

To report a flood

Food and Health and Safety


If you are concerned about either what looks or feels like a fraud, or know of one, contact Action Fraud, the National Fraud & Cyber Crime Reporting Centre. They can advise and help. You can also contact Citizens Advice centres.

Grass cutting, trees and greenspaces

Trees on the highway are the responsibility of Surrey County Council.
Report the following issues about trees here.

  • Trees blocking light or signals to your property
  • Risk of falling branch
  • Trees and branches damaging overhead cables
  • Tree growth blocking a pavement
  • Diseased or dead tree
  • Tree Stumps
  • Dropped seeds, leaves and other matter
  • Trees blocking a road
  • Any other tree issue

Trees on Tandridge council land

Grass Verge

Hedges – complete BOTH forms as different councils are responsible for different things:



If the highways matter you want to report is an emergency or issue you think is dangerous, call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003.

Highways, Roads/streets, and sign lighting:

Surrey County Council are responsible for the all highway matters including roads and pavements, street lighting, parking restrictions, setting speed limits and drains and gullies.

Issues on the Highway
Any resident can report an issue on the road or pavement through Surrey County Council’s website

Request for traffic calming measures and reductions in speed limits
Requests will need a thorough assessment by Surrey County Council before any decision is made. You can find out more about how speed limits are set on the website

Speeding – Surrey Police are responsible for enforcing speed limits, and issuing fines.

Parking Review
Surrey County Council make changes to parking controls by carrying out a review of parking in each district or borough every 12-18 months.

The next parking review in Tandridge is due to take place during August and September 2021, with the report on the outcome being presented to the Tandridge Local Committee meeting in November 2021. Requests for this review need to be received by the end of July 2021.  You can complete an online form requesting the road/roads you wish to be considered in the next review.

Potholes are also an SCC matter and can be reported using the potholes online form.

Other Road issues (Roads Cracking up, worn or edge unsafe)

Street name plate issue – Complete BOTH forms as different councils own different bits of the signage:

Faulty street light

Street furniture – Complete BOTH forms as different councils own different bits of the street furniture:

Surrey County Council report it page for the following:

Noise nuisances:

Noise nuisance

Government websitehow councils deal with noise nuisance complaints

Redhill Aerodrome noise complaints – 01737 888123

Planning Enforcement

If you believe something has been built without the right planning permission – Tandridge District council


Reporting an emergency
Call 999 if you are reporting a crime that is in progress or if someone is in immediate danger.

Reporting a non-emergency
Call 101 to report crimes that are not an emergency.