Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme


The Council would normally expect the Parish Clerk to understand what information you have asked for and to be able to tell you where you can find it. If the information you receive is not what you asked for or need, you should first contact the Parish Clerk. If the information you have asked for is not available, the Parish Clerk will tell you why.

If you believe that the Council has not dealt with your request fairly and cannot deal with it satisfactorily on an informal basis, you should follow our complaints procedure. These details are available on our Complaints Procedure page or you can contact the Parish Clerk at the above address.

If you have followed our complaints procedure and are still not happy with how we have dealt with your request, you may also contact the Information Commissioner to ask them to investigate the matter.