Tandridge District Council Christmas holiday opening hours
TDC are sorry that their reception area is temporarily closed, to comply with the new government Covid-19 guidelines. Over the Christmas holidays you can call them on 01883 722000, or contact Customer Services, on:
- Wednesday 23 December – open until 4pm.
- Thursday 24 December to Monday 28 December – closed.
- Tuesday 29 December – open until 5pm.
- Wednesday 30 December – open until 5pm.
- Thursday 31 December – open until 4pm.
- Friday 1 January 2021 – closed.
General information is available on their website, visit www.tandridge.gov.uk.
- If you need to report something that needs to be fixed, cleaned or changed, please use Report forms at www.tandridge.gov.uk/report.
- You can set up a direct debit to pay council tax, business rates and housing rent, or pay for other services at www.tandridge.gov.uk/pay.
- You can apply or request services at www.tandridge.gov.uk/apply.
Out of hours council emergency service
In an emergency please call 01883 722000. Your call will be diverted to the emergency answering service. Please only call if it is a real emergency, as non-urgent requests could affect how quickly we respond to people who really need our help.
Surrey County Council services
Social Care services
The Tandridge Locality Team deals with the assessment and independence needs of older people and people with physical and sensory disabilities (under 65s).
The normal operating hours are 9am till 5pm. Over the festive period the service will be closed from Friday 25 December to Monday 28 December and on 1 January 2021.
In an emergency outside these hours, please call the Emergency Duty Team on 01483 517898.
The Surrey Highways team deals with general road maintenance including roadworks, dead animals on the road, broken traffic lights, road flooding, fallen trees and gritting. Please report any problems and enquiries online, visit www.surreycc.gov.uk/highways or for emergencies please call 0300 200 1003.
Surrey Community Helpline
You can call the community helpline on 0300 200 1008 and they’ll direct you to services which can help during the coronavirus pandemic. During the Christmas holidays it will be available on:
- Thursday 24 December – 9am to 5pm.
- Friday 25 December to Monday 28 December – closed.
- Tuesday 29 December to Thursday 31 December – 9am to 5pm.
- Friday 1 January 2021 to Sunday 3 January – closed.
- Help direct residents who need support to services who can help, such as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend.
- Provide advice on where to register your offer of help to support your community.
After the new year it will be available on Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.