From Tandridge District Council (TDC)


Report it online

Did you know you can report an issue, request services from TDC and carry out transactions online, from the comfort of your home, or wherever you have an internet connection? 

TDC Report it forms make it easier to report something, at a time that’s convenient for you, which needs to be fixed, cleaned or changed, or submit applications and requests, such as:

•    Missed bin collections or requesting a new bin.
•    Applying for an assisted collection.
•    Reporting issues like flytipping, littering, dog fouling, graffiti, flyposting, abandoned vehicles and illegal camping.

You can also report some services Surrey County Council is responsible for, such as potholes, road repairs, traffic signs and faulty street lights.

When you complete the form, please give as much information as possible to help TDC resolve the issue, including an exact location, where relevant. Many of the forms have a map you can use to pinpoint the exact location. 

Once you have submitted the form you will receive an automatic reply which includes your unique case reference. 

To find our Report it forms visit