You can only get a free NHS coronavirus test if at least one of the following applies:
- You have a high temperature.
- You have a new, continuous cough.
- You’ve lost your sense of smell or taste or it’s changed.
- You’ve been asked to by a local council.
- You’re taking part in a government pilot project.
- You can also get a test for someone you live with if they have symptoms.
There are new test sites opening every week. Check your nearest by searching ‘coronavirus test sites’ in Google Maps.