The Allotments, situated off Scout Hut Lane, were established before the World War under the Allotments Act 1908 (as subsequently amended). The site is divided into 50 plots, each measuring approx. 30 yards long by 9 yards wide (27.4 mtr x 8.2 mtr), which are rented out on an annual basis. Rentals are reviewed annually and half plots are available from time to time. All 50 plots are active as the pictures below show. At present we have no plots available for immediate occupation but reservations can be taken should any plots become available. This normally happens around February/March time so why not call to see if any are available.
For further information or assistance
please contact the Parish Clerk.
For more details, please download the