*** UPDATE *** Initial Consultation Report available – Click Here
From the Friday 4 November to 30 December ‘The Local Plan – Sites Consultation’ gives you the opportunity to comment on individual sites submitted to Tandridge District Council for consideration. Each site has now been through a landscape and ecology assessment, in addition to being considered alongside other evidence to further understand whether it could be developed or not.
The consultation sets out which sites:
- Could be realistically developed
- Cannot be recommended for development
- Need more investigation before a decision can be made either way
The Sites Consultation is underpinned by evidence which can be used to protect the Green Belt and does not make any decisions about if and where land could be allocated for development, or make decisions that alter the boundary of the Green Belt.
In addition, it includes further details about the potential for a new village or large extension to an existing settlement and asks whether this is a strategy Tandridge District Council should pursue.
This map shows the proposed sites within Nutfield and South Nutfield
Full details of each site linked below to pdfs sheets.
NUT 008 Rear of Kings Cross Lane Click Here
NUT 010 Land east of Mid Street Click Here
NUT 012 Kingsmill Cottage, Kings Cross Lane Click Here
NUT 014 Land East of 131 Mid Street Click Here
ENA 09 Priory Farm Click Here
ENA 11 Redhill Aerodrome Click Here
Map and Key (above) Click Here
Have your say by:
- Registering online and making your comments using the consultation portal http://consult.tandridge.gov.uk/portal/. A guide to registering on the planning consultation and instructions on how to use the portal to make your comments, has been prepared to help you.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By post to Planning Policy, Council Offices, 8 Station Road East, Oxted RH8 0BT
Drop in Sessions
We want you to feel you have been able to shape and influence the place you live, work or visit, so please take this opportunity to tell us what you think.
Attend a session where you can talk to planning staff about the consultation.
The results of the Site Consultation will inform the next draft of the Tandridge District Council Local Plan which will undergo consultation in autumn 2017.